About Free Tips

banner5656

Free Tips has many free blogger templates just for you. The collection has more than 20 templates and will be added regularly. You can choose template that suits your need and your taste. Feel free to download. You can go through this link to see the collection here.

Harry Potter Is Moving...

Image1 Are You looking for “Harry Potter” template? Sorry for the inconvinience, because I moved the demo to this address, just click here. Before you clicking, please take your time to see this blog. I hope you’ll find what you're looking for here.


Blogger Template : Superhero

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finally, I can finish this template. Due to very busy at work, it’s difficult for me to ‘steal’ spare time to be on-line. Thus, I do blog walking rarely. I apologize if anyone has visited my blog but I have not visited you yet. Hopefully with the launch of this Superhero template can ‘heal’ your disappointment.
The idea of making this template is I love comic books about superheroes, like Superman, Batman, Captain America, and others. And I'm sure many of you who also love the 'superhero' which I mentioned earlier.
This header of this template is an animation so it looks interesting. I also keep the slide show feature which I adapted from Mahusay template which is created by FreeBloggerTemplate. Please see the
demo here, and please give your comments and critics – all welcome.

screenshot

Type : Blogspot template  XML
Name : Superhero 
Designer :
Free Tips 4U 
Added : 14 November 2009 
Properties : 3 columns, fixed width, black, grey, with animation header
Feature

 slide-show and author boxes under header & 3 columns on the bottom   
Advertising boxes
  

Demo : Click Here! 
Download : Template_Superhero.rar 

You may download and use my template freely as long as you agree to the User Agreement.

1 comments:

DrKeithCurrie said...


Harry Potter a great name to every one. I like most to read Harry Potter and movie also enjoyable. Thanks J.K Rowling.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
banner125125 banner125125 banner125125 ads_box ads_box ads_box
 

Recent Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Followers