It’s been a while since I launched the latest template called magzstyle slider, but I have not made an instruction manual on how to change / replace some of the features in these templates, such as how to chang the image and description in the slide show box, how to change the banner ads, and how to change the content and thumbnails in the about author box.
Now, log into blogger.com and go to Edit HTML and look for code like this:
Then replace the url address (red color) with your urls. Done.
Second: How to Change Images and Description in The Slide Show Box
1. Log into blogger.com
2. From the Dashboard page, select Edit HTML
3. Then look for the code / script like this:
4. Red code is the title of the image will be shown in the slide show, for example Blogger Template: Strawberry. You can change the title you want.
5. The blue code is the description / text in the slide show. Please replace with your description you have prepared.
6. Green code is the code from the image url address that is displayed on the slide show. In this example I store pictures on flickr.com. If you already have the url of the image to be displayed please replace the old url with yours.
7. Done, do not forget to save and see the results on your blog.
Third: Changing Banner Ads
How to replace banner ads have been discussed in the previous articles. Please click here to learn how.
Fourth: Changing thumbnails and contents of Box About Author
Still in the Edit HTML page, look for code like this:
The red code is the title, change it.
The blue code is the url of the image / thumbnail. Images that I use in this sample is 56 x 56 pixels and stored on flickr.com. Replace it with the url of the image belongs to you.
While the green code is the description of the writer / author. Replace it with your version. Done.
Good luck and thanks for using Free Tips’ templates.Read More...